New Volkswagen Dealership Serving Yukon, OK
Bob Moore Volkswagen Serving Yukon, Oklahoma
Visit your local Yukon Volkswagen dealer, Bob Moore Volkswagen, to see the latest line of 2023 models, as well as a diverse selection of used and certified pre-owned vehicles. We’ve got you covered whether you’re looking for an SUV, sedan, or compact car. Our selection is just one of many reasons why you should make Bob Moore Volkswagen your trusted advisor in your car-buying journey.
- Located conveniently near your job or home
- Flexible financing for almost all budgets and circumstances
- Experienced service technicians who are highly trained in Volkswagen technology
Drop in to check out our inventory for yourself, or schedule an appointment online today.
Schedule a Test Drive at Bob Moore Volkswagen
See how the Volkswagen Atlas fits your driving style with a test drive. If you’re looking for a sedan, the Jetta may be a better fit. Maybe you’re looking for a compact car like the Volkswagen Golf. Make sure you’re making the right choice by getting behind the wheel for a test drive before making your decision.
Visiting from Yukon
Located only 25 minutes away from Yukon, the deals are just around the corner. If you’re leaving Yukon, take U.S. Route 66 Eastbound to the John Kilpatrick Turnpike. Take the turnpike for about 14 miles, then take the exit ramp toward Western Ave. After 1 mile, turn right onto W. Memorial Rd. Take W. Memorial for 1 more mile and you will have arrived at your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
No matter what vehicle you’re driving, regular maintenance is essential for keeping your car efficient throughout its life. Our service team is a team you can trust with any problem.
- Standard oil and filter change
- Tire inspection and pressure check
- Inspection of belts and hoses
- Brake inspection
Whether it’s a small repair or emergency service, our team of technicians will get it fixed accurately and quickly. We’ll work diligently to get you and your car back on the road.
Sights of Yukon
Yukon, a small but quickly growing city just outside OKC, was named for a territory in Canada that was the site of a gold rush in the 1890s. Today, Yukon is a growing city where many residents choose to make their home, just outside of city life. In Yukon, you’ll find numerous activities and attractions in the area for every interest.
- Czech Hall – Learn the history of the Czech people that made Yukon their home over the decades and their culture of music, art, and amazing food.
- Open Pickleball Games at Jackie Cooper Gym – Enjoy the growing game of Pickleball with friends and family.
- Express Clydesdales Ranch – A working farm, this scenic attraction is home to several Clydesdale horses that make a historic barn from 1936 their home.
When you’re ready to begin your car-buying journey, we hope you make Bob Moore your trusted advisor along the way.